sábado, 23 de novembro de 2013

The Lord of the Rings Audiobooks



The Lord of the Rings Trilogy is an mark in fantasy books. What began, as Tolkien stated, as an imaginary exercise meant only to see where his imagination would reach a point of "that's enough, I've got nothing less to say", becomes one of the most known series in literature.
I remember reading in the back cover of the Felloship of the Ring that there was a Pre-Tolkien and a Pos-Tolkien era. Before I started the journey through the Middle Earth I thought that maybe it would be too long for me, that I probably was not going to read it all, but I have to say that it wasn't hard at all. Yes, there are big chunks of descriptive text but you are glad they exist so you can better envision such a different world full of interesting creatures. I not only read the first but I started the second and ended the third almost without noticing it. Lord of the Rings made me cry witch is almost unprecedented for a book. A few days ago I started listening to the audiobooks and I've got to say that the series works as well in audio as it does in paper.


The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Audiobooks

The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings 1)

The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings 2)

The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings 3)

The Hobbit

Unfinished Tales of Númenor and Middle-Earth

The Silmarillion

The Children of Húrin

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário