sexta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2013

Harry Potter Audiobooks



What can be said about the Harry Potter series that has not yet been said? Not much, I bet. Harry Potter is Harry Potter.
I remember reading the first book. I was 12 or 13 years old I guess. My best friend had read it and told me I should read it. I did, but I honestly thought I would not like it. Boy was I wrong. I remember telling her that with Harry Potter each chapter is a story on it's own but at the same time is necessary for the storyline. I think that is just the key. With Harry Potter you feel that every dialog, every description, every class, every new piece of information it's going to matter. It gets your full attention. And that attention to detail gets rewarded.
To me Harry Potter will always be connected with Christmas. I wanted to read the latest book non stop so I would wait for Christmas break to start reading and I just could not stop.
When I ended Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire I shivered for hours after I finished it. I had never had such a physical reaction to a book, nor have I had one since. When I finished one book I would start reading the series from the beginning because I needed more.
I have to say, well done J K Rowling, well done!


Harry Potter narrated by Jim Dale Audiobook Collection Free Audiobook Download - http://asfile.com/file/pfF0w5a/Harry_Potter.rar.html

Harry Potter Audiobook Collection

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

1 comentário:

  1. Thank for sharing. I looked up all night and I luckily found your blog. And your blog is amazing.
    Happy new year!

    ResponderEliminar