quarta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2013

Assassin's Creed: Forsaken AudioBook

Assassin's Creed: Forsaken (Assassin's Creed, #5) by Oliver Bowden



'I am an expert swordsman. And I am skilled in the business of death. I take no pleasure in my skill. Simply, I am good at it.'1735 – London, Haytham Kenway has been taught to use a sword from the age he was able to hold one. When his family's house is attacked – his father murdered and his sister taken by armed men – Haytham defends his home the only way he can: he kills....more

GoodReads: 4.13 of 5 stars - 771 ratings

Book Version: 464 pages

ISBN: 425261514 (ISBN13: 9780425261514)


Assassin's Creed: Forsaken (Unabridged) Free Audiobook Download - http://asfile.com/file/JSBXls0/Assassin_s_Creed_-_Forsaken.rar.html

You might want to check our post:

Assassins Creed Audiobooks

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário