domingo, 10 de novembro de 2013

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban AudioBook

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai



The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and was Shot by the Taliban.The highly anticipated memoir of Malala Yousafzai, the schoolgirl from Pakistan's Swat region who stood up to the Taliban.'I come from a country that was created at midnight. When I almost died it was just after midday. We'd finished for the day and I was on the open-back truck we use as a school bus. There we...more

GoodReads: 4.25 of 5 stars - 1,179 ratings

Book Version: 352 pages

ISBN: 316322407 (ISBN13: 9780316322409)


I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education Audiobook

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário