sexta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2013

I Am Number Four AudioBook

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore



Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in movies and comic books - but we are real.Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become on...more

GoodReads: 3.91 of 5 stars - 117,467 ratings

Book Version: 440 pages

ISBN: 61969559 (ISBN13: 9780061969553)


I Am Number Four (Unabridged) Free Audiobook Download - asfile

I Am Number Four Free Audiobook Download - mediafire

I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore - Audiobook

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário