terça-feira, 12 de novembro de 2013

The Stars My Destination AudioBook

The Stars My Destination by Alfred Bester



In this pulse-quickening novel, Alfred Bester imagines a future in which people "jaunte" a thousand miles with a single thought, where the rich barricade themselves in labyrinths and protect themselves with radioactive hit men - and where an inarticulate outcast is the most valuable and dangerous man alive. The Stars My Destination is a classic of technological prophecy an...more

GoodReads: 4.16 of 5 stars - 16,211 ratings

Book Version: 258 pages

ISBN: 679767800 (ISBN13: 9780679767800)


The Stars My Destination Free Audiobook Download - http://asfile.com/file/PE2mlTJ/31_-_The_Stars_My_Destination_-_Alfred_Bester_-_1956.rar.html

The Stars My Destination - Alfred Bester - Audiobook

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário