sexta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2014

My Hero: Extraordinary People on the Heroes Who Inspire Them AudioBook

My Hero: Extraordinary People on the Heroes Who Inspire Them by The My Hero Project



In "My Hero," some of the brightest lights from around the globe share -- in their own words -- stories about the people who have been the greatest source of strength and inspiration to them. With essays by military heroes, political leaders, and Nobel Prize winners, sports heroes, firefighters, scientists, and schoolteachers -- and with an introduction by basketball legen...more

GoodReads: 3.38 of 5 stars - 8 ratings

Book Version: 230 pages

ISBN: 743283457 (ISBN13: 9780743283458)


My Hero: Extraordinary People on the Heroes Who Inspire Them read by Alan Sklar and Ellen Archer Free Audiobook Download

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário