sexta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2014

Stolen AudioBook

Stolen (Lucy Kinkaid, #6) by Allison Brennan



My previous reviews reflect my opinion that Brennan offers a better story every time she publishes a new installment to the Lucy Kincaid series, and I believe STOLEN proves me factually correct. I bought STOLEN the day it was available but I was in the middle of Louise Penny's series so I just got to it over the weekend. It was worth the wait, it was worth the Audible credit and the ebook download price. It was everything that I was hoping that it would be and more! I think I may have enjoyed ST...more

GoodReads: 4.14 of 5 stars - 437 ratings

Book Version: 384 pages

ISBN: 1250005973 (ISBN13: 9781250005977)


Stolen read by Kate Udall Free Audiobook Download

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário