sexta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2014

When I Lay My Isaac Down AudioBook

When I Lay My Isaac Down: Unshakable Faith in Unthinkable Circumstances by Carol J. Kent



Carol and Gene Kent's son is in prison. When I Lay My Isaac Down tells their story and shares the transformational power principles they learned about forgiveness and faith.Dealing with her anger, grief, and shame, Carol could have given up. Instead she tells a highly personal, heartbreaking, and uplifting story that will bolster your faith.Includes discussion questions.

GoodReads: 4.0 of 5 stars - 683 ratings

Book Version: 208 pages

ISBN: 1576834743 (ISBN13: 9781576834749)


When I Lay My Isaac Down: Unshakable Faith in Unthinkable Circumstances read by the author Free Audiobook Download

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário