sexta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2014

When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead AudioBook

When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead: Useful Stories from a Persuasive Man by Jerry Weintraub



Here is the story of Jerry Weintraub: the self-made, Brooklyn-born, Bronx-raised impresario, Hollywood producer, legendary deal maker, and friend of politicians and stars. No matter where nature has placed him--the club rooms of Brooklyn, the Mafia dives of New York's Lower East Side, the wilds of Alaska, or the hills of Hollywood--he has found a way to put on a show and s...more

GoodReads: 3.85 of 5 stars - 951 ratings

Book Version: 304 pages

ISBN: 446548154 (ISBN13: 9780446548151)


When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead: Useful Stories from a Persuasive Man read by Jerry Weintraub Free Audiobook Download

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário