quinta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2014

World War Two: History in an Hour AudioBook

World War Two: History in an Hour by Rupert Colley



This book is very very concise and for that reason alone, it is very well written for a book on the whole of WW2. I undertook quite a bit of research merely into how to introduce myself to WW2 history in the most effective way and almost all the books I came across relentlessly launched me into ridiculous amounts of banal detail which I found both unnecessary and uninteresting.This book invariably sticks to interesting facts and for all its succinctness; manages to relay the story in an engaging...more

GoodReads: 3.91 of 5 stars - 22 ratings

Book Version:

ISBN: (ISBN13: )


World War Two: History in an Hour read by Jonathan Keeble Free Audiobook Download

Download:

keep2share

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário